Linden Botanicals’ return policy reflects our desire for you to be satisfied with the products you receive. Linden Botanicals will gladly accept returns of unopened merchandise within 30 days of purchase for refund. Returned items must be sent back in their original packaging in order to prevent damage to the products.
Return Policy and Process
If you need to return a product, please follow the steps below:
- Contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our Contact Form. We will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When you get this number, please write it on the outside of your box to ensure prompt receipt, identification, and processing.
- Mail all returns to:
5023 West 120th Avenue, Unit 197
Broomfield, CO 80020
Refunds will be issued to your credit card as soon as our team processes your return. Refunds are for product costs only. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Credits may take one billing cycle to post to your account.
Additional Return Policy Details
- Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return shipping fee by the carrier. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We do not make product exchanges or issue store credits.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed, blended, or otherwise formulated with other ingredients. The blending of two or more products/herbs contaminates the raw products. Please inspect raw materials carefully before combining them.
- We suggest that you store your herbs in a safe, cool, dry environment as a general rule.